AQE/GL Transfer Test
In order to assist parents and pupils in their preparations for the upcoming AQE and GL transfer tests we have complied a list of commercially available study materials.
There are a few resources we do NOT recommend you use over the summer, as they may be used in P7, these include:
- Official AQE past papers
- 'The Transfer Test' branded revision and past papers
£8.99 + P&P 3x Test papers
3 AQE Transfer Test Practice Papers with each test consisting of 58 questions. Answers included.
This book is clearly set out to provide test preparation that reflects the actual AQE Transfer Test.
Maths revision cards by Corbett Maths
- 72 detailed, engaging Study Cards for Primary students
- Designed to match the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Each card has its own Video – there are over 7 hours in total
- Each card has its own set of questions and solutions – over 1100
- Each Study Card is postcard size (A6 – 14.8cm by 10.5cm) and Printed on Very High Quality Card
The Corbett cards are highly recommended by Mr Livingstone.
Windmill Mathematics Preparation
- Maths practice and revision for the AQE and GL Transfer Tests.
- 5 sections covering algebra, measures, shape and space, data handling and number.
- 2 tests in each of these 5 important parts of Maths. (10 tests in total with 50 questions in each. Detachable answers included.)
- Suitable revision for both AQE Transfer Test and GL Assessments.
- 10 English tests each with 50 questions. (Detachable answers and glossary included.)
- Comprehensive English revision for The Transfer Test.
- Improve your child's English grammar and comprehension.
- Allows children to practice a variety of English questions.